Sunday, September 27, 2015

[P2]:3

TYPE 1

This font was originally inspired by the way I draw my H's when I right "hello" which I actually write a lot. 

Inspiration: I found inspiration in retro styled fonts for this font.

Keywords: Retro, dynamic, sophisticated.

TYPE 2

This font was originally inspired by a font I saw while browsing around font struct (which I can't find anymore no matter how hard I look). I think it's pretty nifty. 

Inspiration:

Keywords: Construction-y, static, rigid.


But then...  I changed my mind and designed something totally different!


glimmer





Glimmer was inspired by these fonts:


Keywords: Bubbly, Feminine, Uneven

Bubbly- each letter contains a little addition that is like a gleam in a bubble, the letters are also very rounded and all closed in giving them a circular feel.

Feminine-  The letters are all very curved which rounded edges making them very soft and effeminate. 

Uneven- The don't contain a similar x-height giving them a funky and sort of adventurous uneven quality. 




Here is some work with castra in action
























No comments:

Post a Comment